Retailers that own the NRS POS are benefiting from NRS technology that helps them continue to manage their businesses efficiently during the pandemic!
NEWARK, N.J. – April 29, 2020 – National Retail Solutions (NRS), operator of a leading nationwide point-of-sale (POS) network for independent retailers and convenience stores, announced that the vast majority of its 7,500+ active stores have stayed opened during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Many of NRS’ nationwide convenience and liquor stores have actually seen an increase in business in March and April as they continue to stand ready to serve their communities. NRS store owners are enabled by the following suite of technology and services:
- The ‘MY NRS Store’ mobile application (available on Android and iOS) allows store owners to manage their stores from anywhere. The app comes complete with Sales Statistics, Inventory, and Pricebook Management, and is free for all NRS store owners.
- Distribution of COVID-19 Supplies on the NRS Marketplace: https://nrsmarket.com/. NRS has secured wholesale pricing for NRS retailers on COVID-19 protective supplies for store employees, including masks, gloves, and thermometers.
- NRS’ COVID-19 Resource Center: https://nrsplus.com/covid19/. The resource center has provided sound advice and useful information to NRS’ many small and medium sized businesses.
- The BR Club Rewards Program: https://nrsplus.com/brclub/. This program has helped NRS stores offer great deals to their customers so they can stay competitive with chain stores.
- Special Pricing: During the COVID-19 pandemic NRS is committed to bringing the POS system to all stores in need of advanced business management solutions. The POS has been selling for a steeply discounted $747. Stores interested in learning more can visit https://nrsplus.com/.
“We are exceedingly proud to be partners with the hard working NRS retailers and their employees around the country who are continuing to serve their communities during such difficult times,” said Elie Katz, CEO of NRS. “We are doing our part to help NRS retailers stay open, but most importantly, to stay safe. As always, we made sure to dive into the specific needs of our stores when developing our set of COVID-19 related services.”
NRS is also launching two new services that will help NRS retailers to thrive even despite the current economic trade winds:
- NRS Care: A low cost telehealth service for anyone! Even for people that don’t have insurance. NRS Care monthly service will be sold through NRS retailers, and is yet another service which NRS retailers can earn commissions on.
- BR Club Shopping App: The app is designed to enable all NRS retailers to offer online ordering to their customers. During the COVID-19 Pandemic, NRS is offering retailers 90 days of free service on the app. The app can be downloaded by customers at no charge from the Apple App Store (iOS) and Google Play (Android).
“We are putting our pedal to the medal and introducing two new services that will help our retailers and their customers adapt to the issues presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, and to the new technologies presented by today’s digital society,” said Jacob Jonas, VP, Innovation for NRS. “Many of our stores have seen a large uptick in phone orders, but handling so many orders over the phone is not practical. Taking orders from the BR Club app allows stores to efficiently organize and prepare items for pick-up. In addition, NRS Care is a service that is well-suited for the predominantly lower-income communities that frequent NRS stores.”
“Not only are we seeing stable business trends during the COVID pandemic, but we are actually looking to hire more terrific talent to join our various business units,” said Eli Korn, COO of NRS. “We have opportunities in Advertising Sales, Software Engineering, and Outside Sales, and are actively recruiting.”
To learn more about the NRS POS system and NRS PAY payment processing, visit nrsplus.com or call (833) 289-2767. Current NRS store owners interested in enrolling in the free 90 day offer of the BR Club app should visit: https://nrsmarket.com/br-club-app.
About National Retail Solutions:
National Retail Solutions (NRS) is the leading point of sale (POS) provider for independently owned convenience, liquor and tobacco stores, with 8,500 stores nationwide actively using the system and over 35 million transactions per month across the network. The NRS network is rapidly growing, with hundreds of new merchants purchasing the NRS POS system every month. NRS PAY credit card processing can be optionally integrated with the NRS POS for a seamless retail interface. Through the POS hardware & software bundle, NRS PAY merchant services and several associated retail services, NRS empowers independent retailers to modernize and compete.
To learn more, please visit nrsplus.com