Partnership integrates capabilities of Google Cloud into Noteworthy’s software!
WESTPORT, CT – December 8, 2020 – Noteworthy AI, AI-Powered Asset Inspection for Electric Utilities, today announced that it has joined the Google Cloud Partner Advantage Program as an authorized Build partner, giving its customers the ability to leverage Google Cloud’s artificial intelligence, security and resiliency.
As a Google Cloud partner, Noteworthy AI significantly expedites and reduces the cost of asset inspection data review via its Inspector product, which is built entirely on Google Cloud. Key features include:
- Automatically identify equipment defects such as corrosion, broken/flashed insulators, leaking transformers & more via Noteworthy AI’s proprietary computer vision
- Rapidly surface high-risk grid assets that require remediation, such as transmission towers and distribution poles
- Leverage street-level imagery to automatically inventory grid assets and their components
- Easily ensure compliance defensibility via immutable audit logs
- Encryption by default for data at rest and in-transit
- Hosted on Google Cloud or on-premise
“Google Cloud offers impressive artificial intelligence and data security capabilities,” says Christopher Ricciuti, Founder and CEO of Noteworthy AI. “As a Google Cloud partner, Noteworthy AI has built its software atop these capabilities, enabling us to pass the benefits to our customers through our Inspector product.”
About Noteworthy AI
Noteworthy AI provides AI-powered asset inspection software for electric utilities. With its Inspector product, customers can leverage proprietary computer vision to automatically identify equipment defects in asset inspection imagery and video, enabling a significant reduction in both the time to identify issues and the cost of review.
To learn more visit: www.noteworthy.ai