Free program helps seniors and their families find appropriate senior care amidst the pandemic!
SEATTLE, WA – June 11, 2020 – Concierge Care Advisors (CCA), Washington’s premier senior care and transition resource company, today announced a new program designed to enable seniors and their families access to free resources and advisory services to navigate senior care options during the Covid-19 pandemic. Available now, the program leverages the extensive experience that CCA has developed over the past ten years to bring to market a proactive and systematic approach to ensuring seniors have access to the right care at the right time in their lives.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, the senior care markets have been disrupted with new state-mandated policies and community protocol changes designed to protect vulnerable seniors. Seniors being discharged from the hospital are now challenged to find interim care. Their ability to visit, tour, and make decisions on long-term care have been upended throughout the continuum of senior living options. Beginning with its Covid-19 Rapid Response Team launched in March, CCA has now launched an integrated program specifically designed to help navigate senior care and transitions during the pandemic through six core components:
- Free Senior Living Assessment: For more than 10 years we’ve helped thousands of families get started finding the right senior care via a no-cost assessment to understand specific needs and identify the most appropriate care.
- Weekly Senior Living Inventory Surveillance: CCA surveys local Adult Family Homes (AFHs) and Senior Living Communities (SLCs) to understand current policies, protocols, and availability. Additionally, they have actively engaged the state Department of Social & Health Services to learn where active Covid-19 infections are within AFHs and SLCs.
- Weekly Webinar Series: Free online webinars for seniors and their families to educate consumers on available options.
- Virtual Daily “Open Office Hours:” We are making our experienced Senior Care Advisors available via phone, online chat, or email to answer questions on how to identify the right care at the right time and at the right cost for seniors.
- Virtual Tour Scheduling: We actively work on behalf of families to identify the senior living solution that fits their needs and then coordinate directly with Senior Living Communities and Adult Family Homes
- Covid-19 Testing Resources: As senior care communities are now requesting new residents to have a negative Covid-19 test, we have worked with state and local resources to compile and consolidate access to local Covid-19 testing facilities across the region.
“We’re excited to launch this new program specifically designed to embrace and address the new realities facing seniors today,” said Mary Cordova, co-founder and executive vice president at Concierge Care Advisors. “Many of the families that we’ve talked to over the last several weeks have been frustrated and confused trying to figure out the best care. We’ve taken on the heavy-lifting to enable people to effectively navigate this dynamic environment with confidence.”
The program is available now to consumers and they can access online, by phone, live chat, or by email:
About Concierge Care Advisors
Concierge Care Advisors introduces seniors, veterans and their families to the finest in-home care or senior housing options, at no cost to the family. By working with HIPAA- and CCA-certified experts, seniors and their families receive exceptional guidance through options in senior care, housing, retirement communities, assisted living, dementia care, nursing homes, veteran’s benefits and more. To learn more about Concierge Care Advisors services, and how the company is helping improve the safety and security of seniors at every level.